Chapter 41

Liams P.O.V

What have we done?! She only goes like that when sticking up for someone or confused. I think Ive just messed up my chances with her big time! We was getting along fine, she needs time to take this all in and I rushed into this without thinking. I started to walk off "Liam! Where you going mate?" Louis shouted to me. I just shrugged and carried on walking till I got to the deck. I sat with my legs dangling of the edge and just chucked rocks. Why did I have to go do that? I thought while the tears wouldnt stop flowing down my face and into the sea.

Laurens P.O.V

I ran all the way home with tears down my face. I got some confused looks, some looking worried and some not bothering, but they dont know what has happened and the full story. It took my forty five minutes around about to get home. The beach is only a twenty minute drive maxium but yeah.. I have no idea why I did that at all! I could be happily with them all on the beach laughing along at some joke but no. I mess up things too many times. Urgh, I hate myself right this moment.

When I got home and calmed my breathing down I went to the beathroom. I went straight into there and took off all my clothes and hoped in the shower. I waited for the hot water to run down my body and wash my hair. After a quick rinse and repeat, I washed my body then out of the shower. I put my underwear on and my red turtle onzie on. I went to the living room and sat on the sofa and put the titcani in. I got some different flavoured ice cream, popcorn and chocolate. Good way to treat myself right? A while after the girls came in and said the boys are sorry. I just shrugged it off. We got some pillows and blankets and set them up. We watched all types of films with more junk food for the rest of the day. I love my bestfriends the world! Or should I call them sisters? Yeah. Anyways near night time they wanted to tell me something.

"Go on then?" "Dont be mad ok?" Emily asked me gently. "I wont, now just tell me please" I replied. "We are moving into a house with the boys. It only has five bedrooms. Plus we took the boys back. We didnt want to loose them plus it was the right thing to do for us" Kirsten said in one breath. I just sat there with my mouth wide open. "What? Since when?" "Well they asked us today after we took them back. We sorta agreed to it including you" "We can change it Lauren" Catherine then Lydia said. "No no, its fine. Who am I sharing a room with?" "Liam" I just nodded my head not trusting my voice.