Epilogues

This is 10 years on from the last chapter.

Lauren and Liam

About a year after Liam gave Lauren the promise ring he proposed to her. It was at a park on New Years Eve. One minute to twelve he got down on one knee and asked the question. What a way to start the new year? We got married on August the 7th. We had things traditional. In a church with a white dress and so on. The girls were all her bridesmaid and maid of honour as she could decide on one. Just like Liam making all the boys best men. Our honeymoon was in Paris<3 They have two beautiful kids. A seven year old son called Luke who similar hair style to Liam but dark brown like Laurens. A a five year old daughter called Taylor who had long curly hair like Lauren but a light brown like Liams.

Catherine and Niall

Niall propsed to Catherine eight months after Liams marrige. The pair went out to Nandos for a meal together. Niall hid the ring in a napkin and got down on one knee. The couple finally got married in spring. It was in a church in Mullingar Ireland. Us girls were maid of honour/ bridesmaid. All the boys Nialls best men. This happened on all the weddings. Their honeymoon was in Australia. They have two beautiful boys. Noah and Riker. Noah is five years old, Riker is four years old. They are both very much like Catherine and Niall. They eat loads and love Nandos!

Lydia and Zayn

Zayn propsed to Lydia on her birthday at the beach. They was having dinne. Zayn got down on one knee and asked her the big question after the meal. She said yes of corse! They both kissed and fireworks went off in the distance. It was perfect for them. The wedding was on the beach in Hawaii. Only close friends and family were invited. All the girls bridesmaid/ maid of honour like the boys all best men. The honeymoon was in Ireland as Lydia always wanted to travel there. The couple have three beautiful children. Twins at age five. Drew who has dark hair like Zayn and grey eyes. Tabby is Drews twin who have long brown hair and hazel eyes. Their other kid is Colten at age three who has hair and eyes like Zayn but pale skin like Lydia.

Kirsten and Louis

Louis proposed to two months after Zayn and Lydias wedding. Kirsten and Louis were on a walk at the park. it was under a massive blossom tree when he asked her. It was quite windy so when he kissed her blossoms fell down and it was really romantic. They had their wedding at the beach because they just wanted it there. Close friends and family invited. All girls bridesmaid/ maid of honour, boys best men. Their honeymoon was in Australia but different to Catherines and Nialls. They have two adorable children. Leah and Jai. Jai is two years old and a mini version of Louis. He wears the same stuff as Louis wants him too and he acts like Louis. Leah is only one year old but still acts like Kirsten. You can only tell sometimes because she is only young.

Emily and Harry

Harry propsed to Emily a year after the wedding of Louis and Kirsten. Its later than the rest but they wanted to make sure. He propsed to her at home. They was having an argument and it ended up both saying how much they care for each other, then he asked her. She had a traditional wedding with the girls bridesmaid/ maid of honour and the boys being best men. They had a honeymoon in America. Emily is currently pregnant with their first child. It will be a girl, she is eight months gone already. You would think they would be first to have a child being flirty.. But anyways, they plan on naming the baby Darcy.