Chapter 60

Laurens P.O.V

All the awards have been giving out. Only Lydia, Catherine, Kirsten and Emily to sing to close the show. One Direction sang More Than This to us. They said sorry and we forgave them. Emily took Harry back straight away. I could tell Lydia was eager to take Zayn back but she would want to cry on television and she would want it private not everywhere. The girls are backstage to get ready to perform. I said my good lucks to them and then back so my seat with the boys. The music began. Teenage Dream started to play. Us girls and Katy Perry wrote it in America. We knew the lyric idea, but she helped us to pick a tune for it. The helped us a lot! The song had come to an end and everyone stood up for them. I dont think I saw one person without tears in their eyes. This was an acoustic version, slowed down and gentle. As the real thing is upbeat. The girls had tears down their face too.

The award show had finished and we decided not to go to the after party. Too tired. I still cant believe we got an award for best newcomers, best song, number 1 in America and number 1 in the UK! They all rest on the top of our cabinet, top shelf for sure.

Lydia and Zayn to each other back after the show. They both couldnt be away from each other. They had a love moment which was cute. Emily and Harry did too. While the rest of us just stood there awkwardly. Me, Kirsten and Catherine drove back home while the rest still had a love moment. We changed into our onzies and sat downstairs. The door opened to find Lydia, Emily and the boys. "I erm we thought the boys could stay a while?" Lydia asked shyly, we just nodded.