Chapter 42

Laurens P.O.V

(Two weeks on, already moved in with the boys)

So mine and Liams room looks pretty good. We have been decorating the rooms for the last few days. The main parts of the house only needed a few things added, but the bedrooms were plain so we had to decorate them to what we want. We have ice white walls, a light brown wooden floor, a queen size bed, mordern furniture, a massive closet for us both. Mine on the left side, Liam on the right side, then in the middle stuff we can both wear, which is mostly his stuff too. Im not really that bothered to be sleeping in the same bed as Liam. We will make do. Anyways, the room as a whole looks amazing! As usual, Liam wouldnt let me pay for a thing. Typical Liam I suppose.

We are all downstairs just messing around. The house is seriously pretty big. Modern and classy, yet it has us written all over it. Perfect house! We still have our job,s we only work when they have interviews and a tour. But we do get paid inbetween them for keeping the lads under control in the public eye. Dream life! Easy!

Tomorrow we are spending the day in London, all of us. Looking at things like the Covent Gardens, the Art Gallery, Trafalgar Square and so on. Then a meal of the London eye. I think we will be having it all together, but they all know something I dont, I can tell. But how good will tomorrow be with that as our day? We dont need to go shopping for anything as we already have it and I bought the red dress other week ago. Im lending a pair of one of the girls black heels, leaving my hair to its natural curls, then with only mascara for makeup I think. It will be good, I just have this feeling you know?