Chapter 31

Laurens P.O.V

So we have now settled into mine and Kirstens family home in Doncaster. We are staying here for two months. We decided there is no point staying in our room, so because our living room is big we will all stay there mostly. Our mum and dad told us to say hi to next door, they get on very well so we have to in a way. They also told us five lads will be living there for a while too. Lets hope they get our minds off Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall and Harry.

We was standing out side our house, on the grass deciding stuff. "Ok guys enough about unicorns, who is going to knock on next doors door?" Emily asked us. "Lauren you can as this we are staying in your house" Catherine said. "Its Kirstens house too!" I complained. "Yea well you're the mum of the group so yea" Then she pushed me along. Better to just get it over with huh?

Liams P.O.V

We are all settled into Louis' home in Doncaster. We are staying in his room, but I can tell we will end up staying downstairs a lot. Anyways either way will be ok. We got told that the adult neighbours next door have left for two months, but five girls will be living there. Louis' parents get on well with them so it will be nice if we did too. They could never replace our girls though, never ever!

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Liam get the door!" They mumbled, or something like that. "Fine" I got up from the sofa and went to them door. I opened it to find Lauren, Kirsten, Lydia, Catherine and Emily. "Oh my gosh" Was all they said. I was just as speechless as they were. The boys came over too and they couldnt speak. The girls started to get tears in their eyes. "We should erm go now. Bye" Lauren said and they all turned around and was about to step inside their house.