Chapter 52

Liams P.O.V

We heard the girls talks for a bit, but we could barely tell what they was saying. We heard Lydia shout Amercia after a while, but we was totally confused by that. Next thing we know this happens. The girls come downstairs without Lauren bringing down loads of suitcases. "Where are you going?" "No where now Liam. But tomorrow we are going to America for a while. Laurens just printing off the tickets" With that Lauren cam downstairs holding five tickets. "Girls sleep early tonight. We should get up at seven, set off to the airport at eight, then the plane will set off a nine. But better to arrive early ok?" The girls just nodded. Lauren just looked at me, then went back upstairs. We didnt do the right thing did we? I sighed and went to sit with the other boys.

Laurens P.O.V

When we got back upstairs, we decided to do a twitcam. "So hey guys! You know us right? Well anyways the main point for this twitcam is we are all over with the boys. It finished earlier today and we confirm it now" Loads of tweets were coming in. "Anways HEY" Lydia shouted into the camera.

Liams P.O.V

We got a tweet from a lot of fans saying the girls were doing a twitcam upstairs. We pulled out one of the laptops and clicked on the link. They was just about to sing a song. Ive never heard them sing proper, so this will be good. The song starts to play and you will be able to know it straight away if you're a fan of ours. Its Tell Me A Lie. The girls sing each of our parts. They are really good. But why that song? Did they mean every word too it?

Laurens P.O.V

After the song, people were feeling guilty for us. That they caused the break up. They didnt though, it just wasnt meant to be. Our phones kept going off with good messages and nice tweets. We was really happy from this, then I realised. I didnt have Liam anymore.