Chapter 13

Laurens P.O.V

I woke up bright and early with a smile on my face. The sun shining through the window. This would be classed as weird for me as I woke up at eight o'clock on a Saturday morning. But hey! Im the happiest girl in the world. All I could think about was last night. How perfect it was, how perfect he was!

Liams P.O.V

I woke up this morning early like usual at half seven and started to make breakfast for everyone. Just like every other day but today is different. Last night was amazing with Lauren. We had loads to talk about and it was just perfect, just like she is. I actually realised I love her. Yup I love Lauren Amy McNamara and Im the happiest boy in the world!

No ones P.O.V

Three weeks past and everything has been going fine. Lauren and Liam have none stopped smiling. You can tell they both love each other. But will they tell each other? Of corse one day! They have another date tonight. Lauren is on her way back from Wigan.

Laurens P.O.V

I visited Wigan for the weekend as I wanted to catch up on things and watch some rugby matche. Everythings fine and dandy:) Next minute my phone ring. Liams:D! "Hey Liam" "Hey Lauren where are you?" "On the way home, Im near nandos. Ill get some food. "Thats good, still on for the date tonight?" "Ye sure- "*CRASH* Everything was becoming a blur, I felt dizzy and the next thing I know all I could see was black.