Chapter 17

Laurens P.O.V

I am now awake, well alive for the second time. Jeez I sounded stupid when I said it was my time to go. I guess its not my time? So now Im just sitting here in my hospital bed doing nothing. I have been told to rest for today then tomorrow I can go home if Im ok tonight. I feel terrible but atleast Im alive. The doctor has gone out to tell them all the news.

I look out the window from my room to the hallway to see my doctor talking to my family and friends still. Liam just looks like me with his face all drained out, hair all over the place, wearing sweats and having red puffy eyes. Yet my prince is still perfect! He sees me and just walks away with his head down and he starts to cry some more. Whats going on? Did he only say he loves me for strength? Or did I say it too soon and he was taken back. Or maybe he thought I didnt mean it?

Me and my family talk for a while and they keep telling me to stay rested. They told me to get loads of sleep, I do anyways so thats not a problem. They have to go back up north because its been three weeks in London. We say our goodbyes and thats that. Next the boys come in, all of them but Liam.

"Erm hey boys" I get a chorus of heys and get well soon back! We small talk abit and talk about how I recovered from the crash in the weeks of my coma. I had bruised ribs but now that just look like Im in pain, they dont hurt at all though. Now I think about pain, where is my Payne? "So erm hey guys?" "Yes Lozzar?" Louis replies. "Where is Liam? Did I put him off when I said I loved him?" "Well he went home when you woke up, he couldnt bare to see you like that and he blames himself. He does love you, he said it everyday you was in that coma" I just nodded and the boys had to go. They would return in the morning for some clothes for me. When they wasnt in sight I just burst out crying. I hurt the boy I love, and he is thinking its his fault im hurt.