Chapter 64

Laurens P.O.V

A few minutes later Liam came outside to me. The butterflies kicked in again. I was going to get out the pool to talk to Liam but he got changed into his swimming stuff so what the heck? Why does he have to be so hot? Anyways, he ended up coming in the pool but splashing water all over me. Made no difference:p For a few minutes we were just messing around having a splash war. Just like old times I guess. At the side of the pool, in his pants pocket, I saw a little red velvet box. I just shrugged it off but Liam saw me looking.

"You know I love you right Lauren?" Liam told me. He is certainly nervous again, he scratched the back of his head. I just nodded, not actually sure now. "Its true Lauren. I love you so much its hurts so much when Im not with you" I just looked down, started to get tears, he used two fingers to life my head up looking him in his eyes. Them big brown eyes I fell in love with the first day I met him on the place. The day I met the love of my life, was the best day of my life seriously. It all changed.

"Lauren I honestly truly love you with all my heart. Yes I have hurt you along the way, and I regret them all. But without that you wouldnt have this great life now. I swear down I will never hurt you again Lauren. We need to be together baby. To prove this Ive got you this promise ring to show you how serious I actually am. One day I hopefully want you to be my wife and have little us running around. I see my future like that with only you Lauren. Please take me back Lauren. Im begging you" I looked down at the ring in his hand. It was silver with the infinity symbol on top. Our names graved inside and the date of the first day I met him. "Of corse Liam! I love you so much too, it hurts when Im not with you either. Thanks for proving it though" He smiled widely and placed the ring on my finger. He picked me up and spun me around in the water. We both got close enough so our lips just barely touched. "I love you" We both mumbled. Then kissed pationately as the rain started to fall. Next minute everyone else jumps in with their swimming stuff on. We all hugged and the girls looked at the ring in awe. The boys looked at it too.

Later that evening. We was all cuddled up around a fire like the time at the beach, but in the garden. We all planned to move into something like the old house like last time, but soon. The others fell asleep quickly so only me and Liam were awake. We decided to watch the stars and cuddle together. This was so cute! We both looked at each other and smiled. "I love you Liam/Lauren" We both mumbled at each others lips. We smiled more and leaned in to kiss. It was very pasionate.

Finally I get my prince, my bestfriends and my wonderful life all in one. I guess happy ever afters do happen to everyday people. Go find yours;-)