Chapter 53

Laurens P.O.V

We was at the airport saying goodbyes to the boys. They wanted to come so we had to let them. It was quite awakrd, but hard too. I had said bye to them all but Liam, he was last. We just stood there infront of each other for a few minuts. It is for the best isnt it Lauren? Get to grips, he has changed. Ok? Good. God I talk to myself too much. "So I'll see you soon yeah Lauren?" Liam asked me awkwardly. "Er I dont really know" I replied looking down. "Oh..." We hugged goodbyes which a bit awkward again. I'll miss him loads. "Wait Lauren" Liam shouted. I turned around and walked by to him. "Yeah?" He didnt say anything. He just looked at me. Then did something totally unexpected. He kissed me gently. I kissed back but pulled away. "I cant do that" Was all I could say. I hurried up to the rest of the girls. We went through security and all that stuff. Passed it.

We was just about to board the plane and I turned around to the airport again. I could see Liam there with tears all down his face, as the other boys did too. I looked Liam in the eye for the last time till whenever, but I know it will be a long time. He blew me a kiss and I pretended to catch it and put it on my lips. He chuckled a little to himself but more tears fell if it was possible. Right in that moment my heart cracked a little more. We all sat on the plane, I sat by myself and looked out the windows as we set off. There goes my home for the last few months with my bestfriends and my love still there. Just thinking that I mean him first by sitting on a plane...