Chapter 50

Liams P.O.V

Right now, us boys are on the way back from the studio. The girls obviously didnt come with us. The hate it too much! We need to do something, but what? I guess I said that outloud because I heard the boys all mumble I agree or something like that. Something clicked, but I was unsure of this.

"Er guys, maybe we should break up with the girls" They all looked at me with anger. "I mean because we all love them heap loads! But have you seen what our fans are doing to them? They're changing everyday from this, they cant even leave the house. Maybe if they wernt ours it would stop?" Now they was thinking. "Is it the right thing to do?" Louis asked. "The saying is if you love something let it go, if it comes back it was yours, if it doesnt it never was. The has happened before in Doncaster" Zayn contributed. "But they might be heartbroken from that. Screw that they will though" "It seems they are too heartbroken from the heat" Harry said. "What do we do when it stops?" I asked. "I have no idea, we will just have to see what happens after the break up maybe?"

This was genuinely hard for us all. To stop the hate for our girls, we have to loose our girls. For them to be happy, we have to loose the five best people ever! "Guys, what about house arrangments? They live with us remember?" "We could give them a week to move? No two weeks. Seems harsh but then they would hate us at the moment and not be upset" Niall suggested. "Thats it" I said. We all put our hands in the middle and said "Deal" The rest of the ride was quiet. All I could think about was that tonight we are breaking up with the girls.