Chapter 28

Catherines P.O.V

It was our boys and five slags! Sorry for the word but you should of seem them. Short short dresses, if they bent over you would see everything! Their breats, practically out showing, caked in makeup, hair so much bleach its just urgh. We all stood their frozen. "WHAT THE FUDGE STICKS?" I screamed. They all pulled away and the boys had a guilty look on their faces. Along with sorrow, but forget that bull-*

Emilys P.O.V

T-they kissed them girls? Whaaat? Im so confused right now. Why though? "Girls wait!" Harry shouted. "FORGET IT!" Us girls shouted. Catherine then walked over and put tomato ketchup all over the boys. Not like her to waste food but still. "Come on girls, just.. I dont know anymore" Lauren stuttered and her face just showed shatteredness, we all did. After that we all ran out as fast as we could making sure they wernt behind us.

Nials P.O.V

What just happened?! I guess I said that allowed. "Who on eart are you and why did you do that at all?!" Zayn demanded. "Im Louise, this is Tracey, Sarah, Kara and Alisha. We are all big fans and we will now be your future girlfriends wives now them sluts are gone" She said smugly. As she pointed out each of them fake caked girls it made me sick. We are all totally speechless and what she has just said.