Chapter 4

Laurens P.O.V

We carried on talking for a while longer. Just about the other life and stuff. Six hours had past quickly. I thought I should go to sleep and I asked Liam to wake me up in 2hours time. He agreed and I fell asleep resting my head on his shoulder with his arm around me. It would seem like what a full on couple would look like, but I knew he was just being nice.

Liams P.O.V

She rested her head on my shoulder and feel aslep quite quickly. The other boys just looked at me smiling. "What?" I asked them totally confused. "Youve got a crush on her!" "A crush? What? No, erm" Now I think about it, I do. So Ive known this girl for a few hours and Im already starting to like her? Oh great! Ill never seen her though.. "It doesnt matter if I do or not because Ill never see her again" "Oh you will!" Harry said cheerfully, "She is staying at the other half of the top floor to us" "How do you know that?" "I saw her texting her mum about it" "YES! Oh crap too loud! And I was right, she started to wake up. "How long have I been to sleep?" "Half an hour love" She nodded and readjusted herself and fixed her clothes. The boys just looked at me so I finally spoke.

"Erm Lauren, where are you staying in London?" "Im living on the top floor of the Blossom Hotel, well half of it. I bought half for an appartment, the other half is taken but I dont know who by" "Well we live there too, the other half of the floor" She smiled. "You do?!" "Ye" "Great no complete weirdos! SCORE!" We all just laughed.

"Well Lauren how you planning on getting there?" "Oh well a taxi maybe?" "You could come in our car, but you would have to sit on someones knee, maybe Liams as you met him first?" Zayn said. "I would want to intrude and I met Niall first technically, but its up to Liam really" I nodded along to her. For the rest of the flight we just talked normally. We also gave her our numbers as she gave us hers.