Chapter 29

Laurens P.O.V

We all ran out of nandos and went to central park. It was a quiet day there, and most directioners will be at the signing later on. Today was meant to be good, yet look where we are now. Crying in the middle of central park with my bestfriends because our boyfriends just kissed some other fake crap! "Girls what do we do now?" I asked them, it only barely came out. We all had red puffy eyes and streaks of tears down our faces. They all shrugged and to be honest I dont blame them. They didnt even come after us. Ye we didnt want them too, but shows how much they care right?

"Girls do you think they dont love us anymore?" I asked shyly, tears started to stream down again. Just when they stopped, they started. "I dont know Lauren, it just hurts so much they would do that" Lydia only just choked out. "I dont want to stay here another week with them" Catherine said. We all mumbled an agrement.

Kirsten had an idea, I can tell it will be good. Well anything can be good compared to this day. Not really just seems like it. "How about we go to mine and Laurens family house in Doncaster? It will be quiet there and our parents wont be there for two months. We could stay then. You know, to get our mind of the.. boys..." Kirsten said to the others. "Ok, we can go there then, but how do we tell the lads when we go back?" "There as a signing till half four. Its twenty past one now. We could pack as soon as we get back and Ill write a letter quickly?" We all put our hands in the middle, looked at each other and said "Deal!"