Chapter 54

Laurens P.O.V

(A plane ride later)

We have just hit California. It is a beautiful place! While flying in to the airport here, you could see a lot of the view. We now live in a beach house on our own private beach. It didnt cost much because we were One Directions girlfriends, our parents wanted to pay a little bit, and we had a lot of money in the bank due to the fact the boys paid for our home for the last few months. The plane ride was boring and tearful. More tears fell. We have just got to move on, how dare he kiss me when he broke up with me! Anyways, all of our stuff is away and our rooms are too perfect to redecorate so we dont need to do that. We all have our own rooms, they arent too big but just the right amount of space for us.

(A few weeks later)

Lately, Lydia and Catherine have been busking on the streets and the beach. The means singing anywhere and people putting money in a box. They do this in the day and by night they sing in cafes. They get a lot of crowds and the tips here are awesome! They wages the cafes give them are really good too, to say all they do is sing. But that is how we pay and stuff with what they bring in. I video them and out them on YouTube which get a lot of views. Kirsten styles them and Emily makes sure their make up is ok, which is hardly any.

Just yesturday YouTube contacted us to ask us to work for them. They will pay quite alot each time we post a video, if we want to stop we have to call them back up and tell them. So basically we get to pick how long we want to work with them for, but only if we have a certain amount of views. Now we work three times as a group. Busking, cafes and YouTube.