Chapter 39

Laurens P.O.V

The campfire is all set up and looks amazing! Blankets and pillows around a fire, food such as marshmellows was there ready to be roasted and what not. It felt brilliant and it was a nice atmosphere. It started to get cold real quick. Us girls only had our bikinis, tops and shorts on. Good thinking girls?-.- The boys gave us each a jacket. Mine smelt of Liam, in a non creepy way. Why did he have to be do perfect? I wasnt going to go back to him straight away, us girls arent going to go back to them straight away. We will gradually I can tell.

So the night is getting later, darker and colder. Im snuggled up with Liam, Kirsten is snuggled up with Louis, Lydia is snuggled up with Zayn, Catherine snuggled up with Niall, and finally Emily is with Harry. It was nice like this. Everyone was asleep arpart from me, I thought...

"Hey Lauren?" Liam whispered in my ear. "Yeah?" I turned arounf to face him, man we are close! "Cant sleep huh?" "No, Im too cold" I said and giggled. "Come close then" I did as he said and became warmer. He kissed my right temple and started to sing Everything About You into my ear. The song he and the boys sang to me on our date. Memories.

"I miss this Liam, I miss us" I whispered really quietly hoping he wouldnt of heard it. "I agree Lauren, but just so you know I love you Lauren" "I love you to Liam" I did something I didnt plan to do and kissed him. He kissed back straight away. We both smiled then I fell to sleep with him singing the rest of the song to me.