Chapter 47

Catherine and Niall

The two are currently feeding each other food. Nandos. "Pass me the chicken please babes?" Niall asked sweetly to Catherine. "I think I might just have it" Catherine quickly put it in her mouth with some hanging out. Niall bit the other piece of chicken and kissed her. When they finally pulled away, Catherine had some sauce on her face. "You have a bit of sauce on your face" Catherine looked down and tried to wipe it off. "No, let me get that for you beautiful" He gently brushed his thumb and rubbed the sauce off. "Still beautiful I see?" He winked which made Catherine blush a lot more.

Lauren and Liam

The two were currently on Mario Kart on the Wii. Liam was Donkey Kong, Lauren was Yoshi because she thought he was cute. Lauren won the face a couple of seconds before Liam, Liam wanted a loser kiss from her. "Come on please! Just one kiss" "Nope" Lauren said smugly in his face while winking. Lauren started to run around the house. "Im going to get you Lauren!" Liam shouted while laughing. They was running all around the house. Lauren did running at school and Liam was on the list to take part in the 2012 Olympic Games in London. After a while Lauren lost Liam and thought he gave up. After she got her breath back Liam grabbed her by the waist and turned around so she was facing him. Their bodies were extremly close against each other. "Oh hey there, fancy seeing you here" "Well hello to you to beautiful" They both smiled and leaned in for a kiss.