Chapter 25

(skip one week later- getting ready for tour)

Laurens P.O.V

"Does everyone have everything before we leave guys?" I reminded everyone. "Yes Mummy Direction" They all mumbled. I asked them this alot and we are all tired. It was cute though ahha. "Jeez just get married you and Liam? Or should I say Mummy and Daddy Direction?" Catherine said, I blushed while Liam laughed. "Get married to Niall then?" A chorus of laughter erupted. Im so glad to have these as my bestfriends and Liam as my boyfriend. PERFECT.

Kirstens P.O.V

We all god into the tour bus and picked our beds. The bedroom was massive. Five bunkbeds, all the girls took a top bunk and the boys on the bottom. Louis under mine, Liam under Laurens, Niall under Catherine, Zayn under Lydias and Harry under Emilya. This tour will be fabuLouis;)!

Lydias P.O.V

The tour is going to last eight months! Well thats a long time but it will be worth it. Seeing the boys performing to crowds who go wild! Shopping with the girls! Having a blast with everyone really. Yes this is going to be good.

Catherine P.O.V

So we are all on the tour bus now. Sorted out beds out and stuff, now its food time! Coolio;) Me and Niall are banned from food shopping on the tour. I dont get why though? We would only buy things we need, oh ye, thats a lot.

Emilys P.O.V

Yay the tour! We are going to travel a bit of England for the first three months then America baby! We will finish in New York I think. Ill ask Lauren or Liam though, or should I say Mummy and Daddy Direction? They are so cute, like the other coupled too. I think me and Harry are like that too. But anyways, erm PINK!