Chapter 57

Laurens P.O.V

We headed back to London the next few days after the call. YouTube sent us the last pay check yesturday, now we were being signed to Syco. Well the other girls are. I wonder what I will do. The house will be sold shortly I think and everything has been shipped off to London in our new home Simon got us. I could get used to this.

Our new house is amazing! Modern like us, but like our old one. It is just perfect for us again. Any who;3! We all have our own rooms we designed ourself. My room was the same as I had with Liam ages ago. The ice white walls and all the stuff? I am to lazy to describe the other girls rooms, but basically it is just perfect for them. Picture it?:p Its colourful and comfy, the whole house is really.

The house has a cinema downstairs which Catherine can fit under the seats easily! Our garden consists of loads of green land with a pool in the top left corner, patio with a barbecue set in the middle, then a hot tub in the other top corner. It is huge! The rest of the garden is mainly greenland. Its not a seperate house like last time though. Its a semidetached one. It should of been a mansion but Simon split the house into two for us and some other people I guess. At least maybe some new neighbours in the future? For a few mile no other house is near us. A near by park and some fields for land. No ones uses it though so it would be good if I ever wanted to clear my head. Cool right?

We decided to go in the garden for a while, then see the neighbours tonight if there is any. Im currently wearing my blue checkered bikini, Catherine in plain orange, Kirsten in a white one, Lydia has a black one, and Emily finally has a dark blue one on. We was all messing about in the pool for a bit. I was teaching Lydia how to do back stroke in the pool while the other girls tan for a bit. Lydia is now getting to become a better swimmer than before. A few more hours of relaxing then off to see the neighbours later. I just get the feeling they might have been watching us...