Chapter 61

Catherines P.O.V

I got bored a few minutes after everyone was here and settled down. It was basically the two couples being lovey dovey and the rest just doing nothing. So because I can fit into small spaces, I have now decided to hide under one of the seats in the cinema room. Hehe:3 Please just let no one come in here and sit on this chair!

Kirstens P.O.V

Catherine left the room and we had no idea where she went. We all guessed her room so ok. Me and Louis kept sharing glances since he arrived here, but then one of us would look away quickly. I finally had enough of this and walked into the cinema room. I sat on one of the chair and it made a weird noise. Like a human squel? No, it would be something else but it doesnt matter.

Louis entered the room after a while and sat on the seat to my left. We both said hi and stuff then a few minutes of awkwardness. Then all of a sudden someone or something under the chair put something sharp up which stabbed my thigh. I jumped up off my seat and gasped. I landed right onto Louis' lap. Catherine came out under the chair laughing her head off. She then shouted to us "Get back together you two love carrots!" Then carried on laughing but then ran out the room. I realised I was still on Louis' lap, but when I went to get off his lap, his grip around my waist tightened. When did his arms go around my waist? And how did I not notice that?

We both just looked into each others eyes for what felt like eternity. "Im really sorry for hurting you Kirsten. I shouldnt of done-" I had to cut him off. "Louis, Louis, Louis! Stop!" I chuckled when he did then I said. "If it wasnt for that, my life wouldnt be like this now would it? My life has seriously gone great! And look now, fate obviously wants us together I mean we are here now" His smile expanded widely. "Kirsten will you please let me be your superman again? I wont let anyone hurt you, and I promise on everything that I wont hurt you again" I couldnt say no to him now could I? "Of corse I will take you back Louis!" We both smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

No ones P.O.V

Three couples are now back together. Two more to go.