Chapter 7

Laurens P.O.V

So it was about 2am when i realised I should be going. "Hey guys, its quite late so ima head of home" "You sure?" Liam asked quickly. "Well ye I wouldnt want to intrude anymore, plus Ive been here a while now" "So? Just sleep here tonight. You're already in your pjs and you can take my bed, ill take the floor. "Wait, what, no!" As I said that I was being carried bridle style upstairs, I guess he has it his way. For now

"Liam there is no way that you should sleep on the floor. You bed, me floor?" "No Lauren you take the bed, ill be fine here honestly" He layed down blankets and pillows and said good night to me. He fell asleep quite quickly. I layed down next to him and wrote a note saying: Erm hey! I told you that im not sleeping on the bed so I moved next to you if its alright? Hope I dont sound creepy in any way and erm i dont know so MOUSTACHE!

(The next morning)

"They are so cute!" "Shush Lou you will wake them up" "One more picture" *snap* I heard all these while I was half asleep. I opened my eyes to see Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall looking at me smiling. "Erm morning guys?" I got a chorus of mornings back. I felt someones arms around my waist and look down to see it was Liams! He woke up and the boys greeted each other. "Erm why are you here and what are you doing?" I asked them. "Well we got bored and wanted to get you both up to make us food, but when we entered you both was being all cute coupley" Niall said. I blushed and Im sure I saw him blush too. We both got up and went down for food.