Chapter 63

Catherines P.O.V

"Erm hey guys" Liam said shyly as he entered the room. I saw Niall glare at him for making us stop kissing. He is so adorable! "Hi Liam, sup?" "Erm I miss Lauren and I dont know what to do. Ive hurt her too many times, she hates me" "Believe me Liam, she loves you so much. She doesnt hate you. If she didnt love you and hated you, she wouldnt keep going back. She understands what you did, you just have to explain everything to her. I know her too well Liam. She needs you back as much as you need her" I looked at him and he was staring our the window looking at Lauren mess around in the pool. Then he mumbled "I love you so much Lauren" hardly noticable.

Liams P.O.V

Just looking at her made my heart melt. Why did I let her go and break her heart once again? I hate myself so much for doing that to her. "Liam why dont you give her that thing you was going to give her ages ago? Go make her happy, it will make you happy too" Niall asked me. "What if she rejects me and that? I wont know what to do seriously!" "Mate, you heard what Catherine said. She needs you and loves you. Now go do it"

Laurens P.O.V

I was just messing around in the pool when I caught a glimpse at the kitchen window. Liam, Niall and Cateine were talking. Who knows what about. Looking at Liam made me melt. Yes hes hurt me but I understand why. Cant he just tell me himself? Plus my life had turned out great, and he is still here so something is right between us.