Chapter 48

(Some weeks later)

Laurens P.O.V

So lately me and the girls have been getting more hate. We hardly got any than the odd one or two. Sometimes it was the same messages of the same person. But now we must get minimum a hundred a day. The things people send us are disgusting and rude. Its horrible, but we will not tell the boys. They must be able to tell something is up. Catherine doesnt eat loads, she eats the same amount as the rest of us, Kirsten doesnt eat that many carrots or say random things, Emily doesnt flirt as much, Lydia doesnt do her random pose every hour, and I dont act like the mum. The boys dont noticed. And thats the way it will have to be for now on.

Right now us girls are all watching tv. Its boring and I dont really know whats on and whats happening. Harry came in with the boys behind him and switched the tv off. "Erm Harry?" I asked. We tried to act normal as possible but it failed. "Whats going on girls?" Niall asked. "Nothings going on" Catherine replied abit shakily. "There is, you girls seem different laely" Zayn told us. "Im going on twitter, we havent been on for a week atleast" That was when the hate started coming. "NO!" All us girls shouted. The boys looked at us confused. "You dont need to do that, lets just watch tv" I told them quickly. The boys took our phones and ran off. This is when they will find out. We all sighed.

Liams P.O.V

Us boys all ran off out the room with the girls phones. We hadnt logged onto twitter yet, but what could be on there? Then it hit me. HATE.