Chapter 3

Laurens P.O.V

I was abit upset about them not telling me who they was, but like I would ever see them again ever! I turned the volume on my IPOD up really high. I was just listening to ordinary music until THE song came on. Its 'Ill Be' by Edwin McCain.

This song has bad memories for me, I really hope that will change. Tears came to my eyes, and I felt eyes watching me so I wiped them away quickly and turned around to the boys. "Yes?" I asked them. "Are you ok love?" Liam asked me with worry in his eye. "Ye this song just upsets me a bit" I lied, this song upsets me a lot! Why you might think? Because my last relationship ended really badly in my opinion. He cheated on me. He used to say all the things girls want to here, but they were all lies.

Liam kept looking at me though, he can see right through me and Ive hardly known him long. "Erm yes Liam?" "Are you sure you're ok?" I sighed. "Ok now, my last relationship ended badly and he always used to say Ill be his forever and stff. He cheated on me with a girl I thought was my friend, I was so wrong. Anyways enough about my crap love life!" I ended with a real smile. "How could a beautiful girl like you be cheated on?" Liam whispered. Yep, I blushed like crazy.