Chapter 43

Laurens P.O.V

Today has gone amazing so far! No one came up to us or the boys all day so it just seemed like we were normal people, not famous. I enjoyed that, plus it was a blast! The only little flaw in this day was it was a bit awkward at points. They was all couples yet me and Liam was at the side like erm yep.. But we did have pair pictures together. We pulled funny faces and on some we did kiss each others cheeks. Right now we are getting dressed. The boys changed quickly so they went to check on the London Eye and we are meeting them there. One by one. Emily is first, then Kirsten, then Catherine, then Lydia, then finally me. I dont mind at all. Just I dont get why.. The girls stil know but obviously wont tell me. Ay well, it will be good.

All the girls has gone now, there was a twenty minute space gap. The driver turned around to me and said "Im guessing you're Lauren?" "Yes I am" "Well you are a lucky girl" I was abit confused but shrugged it off. Fifteen minutes had gone quickly so I checked the mirror one last time and looked ok. I guess anyways. It will only be a meal with my bestfriend, sister, their boyfriends, and the person I love who I could have by now again. I sighed and watched the limousine stop. I stepped inside and let the car drive. It wasnt too bad. In my purse I had my phone, IPod, mascara and other stuff. It will take ten minutes to arrive there.

The limo came to a halt. As the driver opened my door my jaw dropped to the floor. The London Eye was covered in lights. It looked like heaven! Words couldnt explain this properly. I looked to the ground and saw red rose petals leading a pathway to the entrance. In the middle of the little bubble was a table for two, rose petals around the place and candles. It reminded me of my first date with Liam. As I entered, light came on showing Liam stand near the other end with a single rose. I walked over as he handed it to me. I took it and kissed his cheek gently. We both blushed. I looked up to see the others in bubbles with awe faces. I looked down again blushing, my face was being lifted up by Liams index finger. "You're too beautiful to look down" He whispered to me against my lips. I blushed even more after that, if it was possible. "Care for a seat my lady?" He remembers this from the date" "Why certainly my sir" We sat down. "So is this our second date Lauren?" Liam asked shyly. "Yes" We both laughed. I couldnt help but think Ive fallen deeply more in love with this guy.