Chapter 56

(A year since we moved to America)

Laurens P.O.V

It was just an ordinary day in America like it has been for a year. Weird to think it has been a year though, when so much has happened to us. I heard a buzz noise and looked down to see it was my phone. The ringtone was Liams voice. If you type in on YouTube, One Direction ringtones, it was Liams. The other girls had the other boys as theirs. I decided to answer the call but I was abit worried as it was an unknown number. "Hello is this Lauren McNamara?" "Erm yes. This is who may I ask?" "Mr Cowell. Simon Cowell" My whole world has froze. The Simon Cowell had my number.

Liams P.O.V

We was all in the office with Simon while he was on the phone with Lauren. It was on loud speaker so we could hear her. As soon as she spoke my smile widened just to hear it. This is the first contact with her in a year. You may want to know why we want to contact them? Well, we saw their twitcam ages ago and heard them sing. Our breath was taken away! I still remember the smile Lauren had. I cant believe I left her heart broken. She will never take me back now.

Simon turned up the volume for speaker so we could hear her better. "Still there Lauren?" Simon asked her. "Yea sir I mean Simon" "So are you the manager for Lydia Molyneux, Catherine Bradley, Kirsten McNamara and Emily Kevill?" "Kind of. I mostly video them while they sing and make sure things are ok. Well now I sound like a manager for them" She chuckled lightly. "We would like to sign them so Syco, my record label" "Oh yes sure. My clients would love that" "Fly to London soon and in the mean time we will keep contact and get things signed. Is this ok?" "Yes Simon, but who do you mean by we?" "Just the label. Anyways I have to go love, Bye" "Bye Simon and thank you so much for this. The girls will be thrilled." Before they hung up we heard the girls shout 'SCORE'. Speaker phone for them aswell I guess. I now cant wait to see them, even though it might be a while.