Chapter 21

Laurens P.O.V

I gasp and say "Boys,did you hear all of that?" My voice going weak. I do that a lot I guess? They all nodded. I froze inside. LIKE WHAT?! "You guys need to talk about this, you cant keep ignoring each other" Kirsten said motioning between me and Liam. Louis pushed him next to me and said "Yea so byes!" He dragged the others out the room. I still couldnt do anything I was still shocked they heard me say that, LIAM HEARD ME SAY THAT. Anyways, when I got back to reality I realised Louis locked us in a room together. Good job it was my room he locked us in.

"So then it was us..." Liam said awkwardly. "Yup.." I was silence. I hate awkward silences, which in this case was both happening. A few minutes went by, not quickly but not slow either. Just right I guess? "Im sorry" We both said. "You first Liam" "Ok, Im sorry ive been distant for the last few weeks or days or whatever. "Im sorry ive been distant too" I put my head down slightly. "How come you talked to the other guys loads but hardly a word to me?" I heard the sadness in his voice. "You blamed yourself for the crash which wasnt your fault at all. It hurt me to see you hurt over it. Plus I was too scared to tell you how I feel" As soon as them few words left my mouth, I quickly shut up. "How do you feel then?" "It doesnt matter" "Lauren please tell me" "Liam I cant" "Lauren please" "LIAM I LOVE YOU OK?! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, IT HURTS YOU DONT... feel the same way"

Liams P.O.V

I went over to the bed and sat her on my lap. I wiped away the tears in both our eyes. "Who ever said I didnt love you? Im crazy about you Lauren, who seriously wouldnt be?" Then before she could even react I kissed her gently on the lips.