Chapter 20

Laurens P.O.V

So these last few days with the girls have been amazing! Just like the old times but now with the boys involved. The boys have bought the other half of the floor, my old place remember? Us girls have this and the boys have the other. They are paying for now. We said no but they dont listen do they?

Liams P.O.V

"Ok.. Yea Simon.. Ive got the perfect five people.. Ok thansk.. Ye you can trust me.. Bye" I finished the call with Simon, now I need to call the girls. "GIRLS COME HERE A SEC PLEASE?" I can hear slight muttering from the girls. Oh by the way, we got both rooms joined so its easier for us. I got bored of the muttering so I went upstairs with the boys to see whats happening. We start to listen when we hear Lauren say "So yea guys-"

Laurens P.O.V

"So yea guys to make this short because Liam wants us to go down to his room-" "Oooh thinking of Liam I see?;)" Winks Catherine. "Guys! Leave it please. Me and Liam are not even together" "What? Why?!" They all shout. "You are perfect for each other and we can see the love in your eyes" "I do love Liam, I really do it hurts the amount. Its just he blames himself from the crash when it really did us good in a way" They all look at me like I have five heads. I would if someone would of said that. "Like I mean I did have the courage to tell him I love him. He said he loved me too but I dont know now, I truly do love Liam James Payne with all my heart" The door creaks open. I gasp and say...