Chapter 44

Laurens P.O.V

We talked some more over dinner which was amazing! After dinner, the wheel stopped at the bottom and some people took the table out. Which gave us a lot more room. When the wheel was moving around again, Liam put some music on. It was I'll Be by Edwin McCain. "Liam?" He made a mmh sound. "This song was playing the first day I met you" He looked me in the eye and said "Thats why I picked it. That day was the greatest day of my life" He leant down and kissed my lips gently. I heard the picture in the bubble click. When it came up, there was me and Liam kissing with my arms around his kneck and his hands on my waist. Fireworks and the city of London in the background with bright lights. It looked magical! Which desecribed the kiss perfectly!

We danced some more being silly. Then I put my head resting on his shoulder with my arms around his kneck again, while his head was on top of mine with his hands on my waist again. We swayed to the music what felt like forever. Laughing along the way, which included me blushing alot. It was the most perfect second date ever! I didnt really think he could ever top the first one.

"Liam?" "Yes beautiful" I blushed. "Did you plan this or did you all do?" "Well we all planned to come here, but I wanted to do this for you" "Awe, well it was perfect. Every. Single. Second. Of. It" He smiled and was about to say something but I cut him of by kissing him. This kiss lasted for ages and it was really pasionate. I love this boy a lot.