Chapter 58

Laurens P.O.V

Well Lydia has now mastered back stroke! SCORE;D Anyways because of this we bought her another jacket, the type what Zayn wears. (I cant remember the name) Its read and black with her initals LM on it:3 Now we have to clean up and get dressed.

Lydia is wearing her new jacket, nerd top, jeans and supra'. Emily is in black tights, denim shorts, white top and white converse. Kirsten is in high waisted shorts, white converse too, and a superman top. Catherine is in a batman top, black high converse and some jeans. I am wearing a red checkered top, shorts, knee high grey socks and red high converse.

We was sitting on the grass talking when a little ligh brown dog came through the wall. "Awe!" Lydia went over to it and brought it over to us. We all stroked the dog and it was adorable. "Hey look. The name tag says Toby." I said. Us girls went into more awe.

"TOBY! Oh found you-" A Irish voice said which sounded similar to another.. Just then five guys came through the hole Toby came through. We couldnt quite figure it our who it was as the light was shining on them, and it was too bright. "Erm thats our dog- Lauren?" Liam said. We all just sat there shocked. Next door to them again? All you could hear was the panting of Toby.