Chapter 62

Catherines P.O.V

I was laughing while running out of the cinema room. Them two need to get together! As I went further down the hall near the kitchen, I bumped into Niall. "Oh hey Catherine" Niall said. "Hey Nialler. NANDOS?!?!" "Well yee buddy! Want to share some with me?" Niall only share food with certain people, special people:O I nodded my head eagerly and he followed my lead towards the kitchen counter.

Laurens P.O.V

Kirsten and Louis were in the cinema room with Catherine running out of it laughing her head off. I would have to ask them about that later or something. Catherines in the kitchen with Niall now sharing food. But yea, everyone is off doing there own thing. The four couples, well I think they're couples. Liam is on his phone texting his mum about something, Im on my own. So I decided to head out to the pool. I first got changed into my black bikini. When the boys arrived before, we all got changed into other stuff like joggers. Anyways, into the pool I go!

Catherines P.O.V

So me and Niall are in the kitchen talking about nothing but everything. It seems like the time we were together in a way. There was one chicken wing left in the box. We both stared at it until Niall broke the silence. "You have it" "Are you sure Niall?" He nodded. Wow. "How about we both take a bite out of it?" I suggested. He nodded along to. We both took a big bite and we was close to each others faces. I pulled away shyly. "Hey pri- I mean Catherine. You have some chicken- nevermind" He came over to my side and wiped a bit of chicken off my face. "Catherine?" Niall asked me nervously. Still close to one another so I just nodded. "Please be my princess again? I will protect you and never hurt you. You mean so much to me and without you, it broke my heart. Even though Im sorry I broke yours. It also hurt as seeing you do so well in your life without me" "Of corse Niall! And ye it has been good but now it will be better with you" We both smiled and kissed until someone was at the door...