Chapter 37

Laurens P.O.V

We are now at the beach. We all got changed in them little shack things so its all good. My bikini was red with white polka dots, Catherines was plain black, Lydia had an American style one, Kirstens was light blue and Emilys was a dip dyed one. The boys have a private end up here, but if we wanted food or drink we would have to go to the bar in the public bit. Right now all us girls have been tanning for about an hour. The boys in the water. It was good to relax for a while.

Next minute I felt water droplets on me and I was being picked up. The boys-.-! They just kept laughing at us. "No no no no" "Yes yes yes yes" Liam whispered in my ear. Ok Lauren, you are still on a break with him remember? The splash! The girls did little squeals. Then I just bursted into laughter, the others soon did too.

We played around in the water for a while too. That was really fun. I dont think a minute went by without someone laughing. Every now and then I caught myself looking into Liams eyes. Then sometimes I saw the girls look into the boys eyes too. We all miss this I can tell. After playing around in the water we played volleyball. Girls vs Boys. Us girls won by a mile! We then did our victory dance. Or as others call it, the inbetweeners dance. The boys soon joined in.

We had food along the day too. Niall packed loads and I mean loads. No girls came over to flirt with the boys. Yet some boys flirted with us girls. We didnt seem one bit interested in them but in the corner of my eye i saw the boys tense and getting jealous. Guilt came over me so I went over to them and said "Dont worry. We are certainly not interested in the players." Then I went back over to the girls to tan. When most of the beach clears, the boys will go get some stuff for the campfire. We just have to find somewhere to put our stuff.

All P.O.V

Today has been great, but it would of been better if we could be with them properly.