Chapter 36

(45 minutes later)

Laurens P.O.V

"Only fifteen minutes away until we pick a dress for you Lauren" Harry smirked. Oh god! I face palmed myself. "Fine.. GIRLS! The boys can pick a dress for me now ok? A skater one only boys. And NOT pink. Ive already got a green one too. So basically the type of dress I wore for mine and Liams date ok?" They all nodded. As they walked out the shop I heard Liams say to Niall "We are going to pick the best dress for my girl" I blushed deeply.

I snapped out of my trance of what me and Liam was like when Catherine yanked my arm to get me out of River Island. We stopped and we was outside Republic. Not a really expensive shop, which is good. Plus they have the dress I bought for the date in here. " Lauren! Dressing room" I did as Zayn ordered me too. I just sat in the dressing room like a complete idiot. I got bored so I went on Zombie Run. Hey, its like Temple Run but cooler with Zombies ok?

Ten minutes later the came over. "Lauren! Lauren! Lauren!" Lydia screamed. "Yup?" "Liam has found you the most amazing skater dress ever for you! Oh and we're all getting onzies. The boys think we should get them" "Correction! You girls need them" Louis said in a kiddie voice. I missed being like this with them to be honest.

I got changed into the dress and it looked amazing on me! Not to brag though. Liam had style! I opened up the door and all their head shot up and looked shocked. Did I look bad to them? I looked down shyly. "Do I honestly look that bad to you guys?" I whispered. "No Lauren, you look beautiful as always!" Liam whispered into my ear.

I felt abit awkard so I got changed back into my other clothes. We all picked out our onzies and decided to get the same ones with the other boys. Me and Liam got red with turtles, Kirsten and Louis got carrots, Lydia and Zayn got American ones, Catherine and Niall got food ones, Emily and Harry got wink faces one. The boys paid for them and for the matching girl. Liam also paid for my dress which I disagreed too but I lost to that. We had some food and now its to the beach. Our stuff was in the car and we dropped the other stuff of at home. Lets see how this will go now.