Chapter 2

Laurens P.O.V

Its only been ten minutes and Im already bored. Why wont he talk to me? Am I too ugly? Too plain? Too weird? Gosh Lauren think! Or is he waiting for me to say something? Now what to say to a One Direction lad? I bet he thinks I dont know who he is, haha. Lets have some fun with this:D

"Oh hey Liam?" "Yes?" "Well I know weve only been on here for a few minutes but want to listen to my music on my IPOD?" "Ye sure, what songs do you have?" "Loads, I have some from the group you know One Direction?" As soon as I said that, they all turned around to me. "Did you just say One Direction?" Niall asked nervously. "Erm yes, big fans I guess?" They all looked at each other and froze. "Erm hello guys?" I had to hold in my laughter. "Erm well you see, we are quite close to them to be honest" Now more fun! "Oh my gosh really?! Total fan girl moment here!" I said in an annoying voice. "They are all so hot and I plan on marrying them all one day! I have to see them!" They all looked at me with a weird yet confused look on their faces. At this point I couldnt contain my laughter any longer.

Liams P.O.V

She just burst out into a laughter. She has a cute laugh and looked adorable. Wait what? Oh nevermind.. "You ok love?" Louis asked her. She got her beathe back and spoke. "You really think I didnt know you was One Direction? Im not that stupid, but anyways. Dudes, Im a big fan, but Im not going to fan girl in your face or ask for stuff. Just why lie to a fan about them being you or not?" She turned around to face the window, she turned up her volume and put the headphones in. Was she really upset? We could hear her music so she musnt be able to hear us.