Chapter 40

Laurens P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good to say I slept on the beach. I remember last night and smiled widely looking at Liam. Only us girls were up right now so we took a stroll down to the water edge. And just talked like old times about everything really. After the caht, we all had the same thing happene last night. Roughly the same convosation but same twist and the kiss. We walked back over to the lads to see them with McDonalds. Yum! We must have talked for a while though..

We sat, talked and ate. I realised that the boys had their arms around us girls. "Why are you being closer than normal?" Emily asked a loud. She was the most confident with lads and she is the flirt and can tell what we are thinking. I think. "We cant be close with our girlfriends?" Louis replied. I nearly choked on my orange juice. "Girlfriend?! I stuttered out. "Ye, last night remember?" Liam said. "We didnt get back together you know. We just told you what we felt basically" Lydia replied. "So you dont want to be with us?" Niall asked. "Ye we do but-" Catherine stated but got interupted by Zayn saying "Whats the poblem then?"

Confidence came into me, which happens rarely, so I just blurted out "OI!" They all looked at me, quite shocked really. "We have been hurt ok? And I still havent recovered, I dont know about the girls. You cant really expect us to crawl back into your arms. One Direction or not. We go have feelings" I snapped that quite coldly. They all looked shocked at me completly. I didnt know why I said that, but my confidence then went away quickly. I ran home. No shoes, just a thin tank top, shorts on a cold morning, on my own in London.