Chapter 32

Laurens P.O.V

We all turned around to go back inside our house. Why are they there? Why now? "WAIT!" Liam shouted at his door. We all turned around and the rest of the boys came out too. "What do you guys want?" I said coldly. "They kiss us, we didnt kiss them and we didnt want to kiss them. We love you girls" "Ye right"

Emilys P.O.V

"Harry, I thought you werent what the public eye thought you was. A player and a jerk. You can get any girl you want in seconds probably. I trusted you with my heart and you just broke it like it was nothing" I couldnt say anymore. "No babe thats not true. I love you and you're all that I want. Please" I turned around and waited at the door for the other girls. Harry just stood there.

Kirstens P.O.V

"Louis, I thought we loved each other so much nothing could break us. And I also thought you was my superman. To protect me from being hurt, to keep me happy and safe. When all you've done is hurt me the most. I trusted you with all I could, which was everything. I loved you the most too. When I guess that wasnt enough for you.." "No please. I am your superman. I love you Kirsten!" "Forget it" Then I walked over to Emily at the door to wait for the other girls while Louis just stood with Harry.