Chapter 8

Laurens P.O.V

A few months past, and I was really close with all the boys. They are all like my brothers, apart from Liam though. I like him a lot! We get on so well and he is the sweetest boy ever to me. I used to live across the hall remember? Well mostly I was over with the boys or out, so its been a few days since the boys asked me to move in with them. I said yes so I moved in straight away. My family love the boys to bits, my dad likes Liam a lot and keeps nagging me about him before amazing. Im always like I get it dad... I dont think I will ever be with him though.

So anyways today is a interview for the boys. I am currently working on taking photos for the photo shoots or helping the stylist, I get paid a good wage too so all is good. The interview is going like a normal one until now which catches my attention. "So boys," the host says "Who is single and who is responsible for the heartbreaks of thousand of girls?" "Single!" Zayn said. "Same here" Louis said. "Im single too and I will flirt till I find the right girl" Harry said. "Im single too" Niall said. Liam stayed quiet through this. "What about you Liam?" The host asked him eagerly. "Im not officially taken, but my heart is:)" Awes echoed the room. "Liam here is in love with a close friend you see, and non stops talking about her and how amazing she is. We have known her for a while and he still hasnt made a move, but we all know they are made for each other" Louis' smile didnt leave at all when he said that.

My heart was breaking at every word of that. L-Liam loves someone? I didnt realise it but my cheeks were covered in tears and my vision was blury from them. It must have been a few minutes because the interview had finished and the boys came over. I just froze when I looked at them. "Lauren? Are you alright?" Liam asked worriedly. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! All of you..." I shouted but my voice was going weak by the end. They all looked at me confused and worried. I didnt know what to do so I just ran and ran and ran. He doesnt love me? That was the only thing playing on my mind.