Chapter 1

Laurens P.O.V

Ok so where on earth do I go for this plane?! So many entrances left and right. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself and tell you about me. The name is Lauren, Lauren Amy McNamara to be certain. I used to live in Wigan, which is a little town up north of England. Right now I'm finding my way plan to England from LA. I am currently moving to London for a new view and what not. I'm going to live in the Blossom Hotel, but I have half of the top floor as a flat, the other half is taken I think. You might be thinking, why is she in America if shes from Wigan and moving to London? Well I dont want to look like a vampire so a tan was needed, and a vacation once in a while wont hurt anyone;-)

'Found it!' I thought in my head. I headed over to the correct entrance and went through security. There was only five other boys on the plane as I got there quite early and front of the que to enter the plane. But as I went to sit down in my seat which happened to be near them, one of them was in my seat.

"Erm is this seat 712?" I asked. "Oh yea sorry, I was just next to my friend talking" A cute Irish boy said. He moved out of the way as I sat down.

I tried to put my carry on bag at the top cart but it fell down twice. 'Oh great, embarrass yourself infront of him-.-' I thought. "Need any help love?" I turned around and he was looking at me with the big brown eyes he had. I nodded as I couldnt trust my voice, he put it up with no trouble at all. "Thanks for that, and Im Lauren" "No problem, and I'm Liam love" His voice was perfect! As he spoke I could imagine myself going red. I looked away quickly and pretended to be looking down at the ground as we was setting off. The plane got packed quickly. I noticed Liam talking to four other guys, two infront and two behind. 'Great!' I thought. 'Im going to be alone for 12hours' I sighed.

Liams P.O.V

I heard her sight. Did I do something wrong? Or was she thinking about something? All I could do was stare at her, thank God she wasnt looking this way! But she is the most beautiful girl Ive ever seen, no joke!

Why cant I get the courage to talk to her right now? I mean loads of girls would fall to my feet! Not to sound big headed but some actually have fainted. Gosh, Harry can just go and flirt with no problem:/