Chapter 46

(Six weeks on. I just want to show you what their relationships are like sometimes)

No ones P.O.V

Lydia and Zayn

"Come on Zayn! Just do one more funny picture then you can pick one" Lydia whined. "Fine beautiful, but only because I love you" "I love you too" They did a weird pose and click to picture it. "Yay, thankyou babe" Then Lydia kissed him on the top of his nose. "Now for my picture I want a kiss right about here" Zayn said smugly pointed at his lips. "Well I dont know about that.. "Lydia repled. "Ill get it myself then" And at the moment when he kissed her, if felt like they both melted. Not physically. Then snap, the picture was took.

Emily and Harry

"Some more cheesy chat up lines please Harry!" Emily moaned. "I cant think of any babes" "The great legend flirt, Harry Styles, cant think of any chat up lines?!:O We cannot be anymore"  Emily dramatically said. "Oh please please please babe-" "Gotcha" Emily replied to Harry with a wink. Harry picked her up and kissed her gently. "I dont need chat up lines, I just need you" "That was a chat up line Harry" "Shush:3"

Kirsten and Louis

"Baby carrots or cooked carrots Kirsten?" Louis asked her. They was playing twenty question on carrots. They update every so often. "Hmmmn, baby ones because they are cute!" "Just like you then?" Kirsten giggled. "Oh, me or carrots Louis?" "Well Id have to think about that.." Kirsten hit him playfully on the arm. "No one hits superman!" At this point Kirsten was on the floor laughing her head off. Louis kissed her slowly, she tensed at first but then once she realised what he was doing the tense went away. "You are my superman Louis" Kirsten said against his lips.