Chapter 45

Laurens P.O.V

We both pulled away after the kiss. It lasted for over half an hour!:O Wow, time goes by quick when you have fun;) "Before we go Lauren.." Liam asked, he was very nervous. I could tell because when he was nervous he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. I nodded along for him to continue. "Will you erm be my princess again? Its alright if its too sudden or" To shut him up from his cute blabbering I kissed him again. We both smiled into the kiss. Fireworks were there, but now it was more like bombs and explosions! He has to be mine forever. "I take that as a of corse?" Liam asked smugly. I rolled my eyes but then said "Yes it is. I should of took you back at the beach atleast. Im so sorry for being like that towards you" "Its ok beautiful"

We headed home with the others and went straight to bed. It has been a long day for us all. I was wearing my blue checkered shorts and my Micky Mouse nerd top. Liam came in to check on me when the others where still downstairs. "You asleep Lauren?" I shook my head. "Sleep with me now Liam?" "Of corse beautiful" He climbed in the bed and covered us both up. I was snuggled up to him and it was silence for a while.

"Im glad you took me back Lauren, I really dont know what I would of done without you again" he whispered very quietly into my ear. "I had to take you back Liam, I cant loose you. I love you so much and I shouldnt of let them girls get in the way of our relationship. I guess I was too jealous some other girls got to kiss my world" I tear slipped down my cheek. Liam rubbed it away gently with his thumb and said "Hey hey there, dont cry beautiful. Them girls would never get me. I didnt even look at them, you know why?" I just shrugged. "Because you're the only girl I look at Lauren. Them girls have nothing on you, and all us lads feel the same to you and your friends" We kissed some more then I pulled away. "I love you Liam" "I love you Liam" We both said against each others lips. I pecked his lips one more time and then fell into a peacefull sleep in the arms of my true love.