Chapter 55

Liams P.O.V

Since the girls have been gone, we have been a wreck! Its all my fault their gone too. We should of never have split but its all too late now. The girls must have blocked our phones or gotten new ones. No contact has been made between the two. Anways, me and the boys have been getting a link from loads of fans about some video. Some girls singing in America I think it was? Two singing, a stylist, makeup artist and a producer type. I miss our girls who used to do that for us. They have a YouTube channel which we are checking out now, their newest video I think it is.

Right now we are all sitting by the laptop ready to click the link of these girls. We clicked it and saw our five girls! "Hey guys! This is us singing again" Lydia said into the camera. "Kirsten picked our outfits as usual. Emily made us wear a little bit of makeup so we dont look like vampires to you guys but its hardly on anyways. Oh Lauren is behind the camera like usual!" Catherine said then giggled. " Hey! I show my face sometimes, like now" Lauren defended herself and smiled into the camera then pulled a weird face. Kirsten and Emily waved and the back and shouted hi. I guess the back up sing.

They talked for a little bit then sang 'Wish You Where Here by Avril Lavigne. They started to get tears which mean it was from the heart. Apparently all the songs they sang are. The girls also sang Keep Holding On by Avril too, this time Lauren joined in at the back. The boys and I talked and we decided to ask Paul to ask Simon to find us their contact number. We needed to call them and we was going to.