Chapter 4

~Y/N POV~

The music was so loud in this place it was brilliant! It felt like the whole room was vibrating with the beat of the loud music in this club giving me a thrill of excitement even without the drinks. I loved it.

The drinks had been flowing all thanks to Namjoons charms to bar maid behind the bar. Some we had to pay for and some we didn't. He certainly knew how to get charm a woman well. I felt kind of proud in a way but if I told him that I'll never hear the end of it from him.

Yuna took off dancing after we finished our shots, dragging me along with her. Lisa and Taehyung danced too but only for a little while then headed to our booth and well do what couples do all drunk and loved up. Hoseok disappeared though when we skipped out the the dance floor and I haven't seen him since. I felt a little worried about where he was but when I walked up to the bar where Namjoon was still chatting up the woman he assured me that Hoseok would be fine and then basically told me to get lost afterwards. But just so the woman didn't get any wrong idea about us I felt the need to point out I'm his cousin. She was giving me weird looks and I didn't want to ruin it for Namjoon and plus our drinks so I had to make sure she knew.

I did manage to get some drinks off her though so very happily I took them over to the table at the booth where Taehyung and Lisa were currently making out. Again.

But I didn't care because I was happy being a singleton and the drinks were my boyfriend for the night.

Putting the drinks down on the table I purposely sat close to Lisa and nudged her. She tried swatted me away without removing her lips from Tae but I wanted to be mean and plus also to tell them there's more drinks on the table.

"Y/n will you stop?!" Lisa

She groans but had to shout so I could hear her. She looked so annoyed right now it made me laugh picking up a glass of vodka and coke that tasted more of vodka than the coke but I was too drunk to even cringe at the taste. I could literally drink it straight like water at this point.

"Y/n I think you should cool it on the booze?! Jimin will be pissed!!" Taehyung

I heard him shout leaning over Lisa to get closer to shout loud enough for me to hear. I rolled my eyes sipping on the drink and carefully so I don't spill it place it back down on the table.

"Jimin is not here!! He can't do shit!"

Taehyung frowns exchanging what seems like a worried glance at Lisa but then picks up his own drink from the table and taking a drink.

"Y/n where is Yuna and Hoseok?!" Lisa

"I don't know where Hoseok is!! But Yuna is over...."

I stopped myself and dropped my smile when I look into the crowd of people and no longer see Yuna dancing like she was when I left her. Either she's gone off somewhere or I'm just that drunk I can't see properly.

"She was dancing! But I don't know where she is now!"

Both Lisa and Taehyung look to the crowd of people dancing. Even Taehyung stood up to get a better look but then sits down with another sigh just when Namjoon appeared with a tray of shots.

"More shot!!!"

I clapped my hands excitedly bouncing on my seat.