Chapter 12

~Y/N POV~

When I got home after the hospital Lisa had to go home unfortunately but she said she'll be back later on in the evening.

I knew of Jimin and Yoongi having the day off work today which kind of worked out since now would be the right time to tell them the news. Namjoon reassured me he would stay with me through this whole conversation.

To be honest it would be more ideal if Taehyung and Minho were  home too since I would be able to tell them too of the news. I was so nervous, not as nervous as I was at the hospital now that I'm no longer getting an abortion but now because I'm telling my over protective older brother that I'm pregnant but I can not under any reason tell him who the father is. He might kill him.

So we gathered both men, Jimin and Yoongi in the living room. Both of them were unsure to what was going on, confusion and worry was evident in case it was something serious but in fact little do they know it's very serious just not what they're thinking.

Side by side they say next to each other while I sat in the opposite side of the on the corner sofa with my full body facing them dead in and my hands neatly folded on my lap. Namjoon sat next to me on his wheelchair to give me that extra support in case Jimin blows up too much and I know he will it's Jimin after all.

"Y/n what's going on? Why did you want to speak with us?" Jimin

I sighed heavily but it came out shaky, not what I was wanting to do but I did it anyway.

"Oh god you're dying aren't you?" Jimin

With widen eyes I look at my brother shocked by his question and seen him groaning with his nose scrunched up and squinting eyes of disbelief. I shook my head at his question.

"No, no I'm not dying. No way."

"Then what is anyway? You wouldn't be doing that shaking thing when you breath if it wasn't that serious." Jimin

That's very true and that's why I didn't want him to see what I did moments ago.

"True but this is serious what I have to say. I just hope you don't get mad at me."

"Oh no." Yoongi

This time I look at him who's now groaning. His face lit up as if something was clicking in his mind but also taking Jimin's hands in his own and putting their joined hands into his lap.

"Don't tell me y/n." Yoongi

I looked at Namjoon for reassurance once more then back at Yoongi with a disappointed sigh and lowering my gaze forcing the older man to groan again but louder. It made Jimin confused at the silent conversation between the two of us.

"Did I miss something?" Jimin

He glances at each one of us in the room, first to me, then Namjoon, back to me and then lastly Yoongi. Yoongi sighs heavily turning his body to face Jimin completely only to reveal his side profile to me as he does this.

"Listen babe, y/n is in trouble as you could say and well, she's pregnant." Yoongi

So he did understand what I was getting at with using so little words but barely. Jimin's eyes widen and his mouth parts open tensing his whole body. Because of his frozen state I panicked and reached out to the side for any part of Namjoon to hold onto. I grabbed his arm and held a firm grip on his upper arm.

"Park Y/n." Jimin

He states and slowly moves his head to turn my way very painfully slow. His eyes now turning to a squint in anger and disappointment, he licked his lips in annoyance and sucked in a breath before speaking as I prepare myself.

"You're really pregnant? Is this true?" Jimin

I nod.

"Yeah. It's true."

There was a roll of Jimin's eyes at what I confirmed.

"Was this when you stayed at that motel that night? Last month or something like that?" Jimin

Again nodding quietly nervously biting my own lip.

"Yes. It was. I don't remember the guy."

I lied and Namjoons upper arm muscles tenses at my lies since he knows the truth.

"You don't remember the guy? So what you're gonna raise a baby by yourself now?" Jimin

"Yes I guess you could say that. I couldn't go through with an abortion Jimin. I tried but I couldn't."

My brothers eyes soften at my words becoming less tense about the situation.

"You tired to get an abortion? When? And without telling me about it?" Jimin

Now speaking softly to me and less harsh than before he seems to of been offended. Like if I had gone through with it he never would of known what his little sister was going through during a certain time.

"Y-yes I didn't want to disappoint you. I'm sorry but after almost going through with it I realised I have to face up to my consequences."

I looked down to my lap almost feeling the shame wash over me of I must of disappointed my brother and Yoongi since he too is like another older brother in a way.

"You didn't disappoint me y/n. I'm just worried about you. I'm actually scared for you. To be a single mother is not something that will be easy." Jimin

"And that's when we come in. As a family right Jimin?" Yoongi

He butts in giving a nod to Jimin to agree and my brother does nodding exchanging soft yet determined eyes at him that he then turns to pass to me.

"Yes. We'll support you in whatever you decided to do and if that means welcoming a new family member into the house then so be it." Jimin

I felt a weight lift off my shoulders as his words, finally being able to relax and not have to worry about anything.

"See I told you it would be alright." Namjoon

He whispers in my ear but I roll my eyes with a airy chuckle knowing he actually was, when is he ever wrong actually?

"Now come here and give your brother a hug! I'm gonna be uncle, come here!" Jimin

He stands up waving me over with his arms stretched open for me. He was taking this rather well, better than I expected.  I jumped up and ran into his arms for the brotherly embrace just for Yoongi to also stand up and wrap his arms arising the two of us and Namjoon to wheel over and join in this now group hug.

The front door slams shut startling the four of us yet none of us pull apart.

"Oh! What's the occasion?" Taehyung

He drops his bag to the floor and kicking off his shoes. He's come back from work early.

"Y/n's having a baby!" Yoongi

Taehyungs eyes widen in surprise but his famous boxy smile spreads across his face and in the very second runs over to join the group hug.

The family group hug I felt like I needed from a stressful day of thinking too much and being overwhelmed with emotions. I couldn't of asked for a better end to the day.