Chapter 18

~Y/N POV~

Two further weeks went by and Jungkook is still living at my house.

As far as I know Jungkook hasn't spoken to Nayeon at all and as far as our relationship we're just seeing where things go because I don't want to get so invested and develop more feelings with him if it ends up that he's back with Nayeon. It's like testing the waters and so far it's good.

Jimin and Yoongi still don't know. Only Lisa and Namjoon are the ones to know and that lead to Namjoon having a serious conversation with Jungkook when I told him what was happening between us. But still everything was good.

Though I have noticed for the last two days Taehyung has been acting weird. I mean he goes quiet and stares off into space and not to mention I catch him staring at Jungkook and I if we talking about something with everyone else in the room.

I'm worried that he knows but yet he hasn't said anything. I asked Lisa and she swears Taehyung hasn't said anything either about knowing my secret and that she didn't tell him even if it eats her up inside.

Though when Taehyung looks at me I can see the hurt in his eyes and it makes me definitely think he knows. Maybe he's waiting for me to say something?

I was going to confront him today but Lisa called me to say she got a call from the hospital.

Yuna is awake.

So everyone rushed to the hospital.

As in everyone left their class or work to go see her.

Yunas family don't care. She hasn't seen them in the last three years since she moved out and never looked back. I say it was the best thing she ever did.

I was with Jungkook at school in his class actually getting ready for the day when I thought Lisa was running late but when she called me just before class started and told me what was going on. I told Jungkook and he dismissed the class for the day and we drove straight to the hospital to meet everyone. Though he'll have to explain to the head master later about this but he said he didn't care, personal matters.

Hoseok also left the school too when I texted him so we met him in the car park when we left.

Finally at the hospital did we rush to the floor she was on and there everyone was there already outside her room. Hoseok, Jungkook and I were the last ones here.

I noticed Taehyungs gaze between Jungkook and I when he raised a brow when I told Jimin how the three of us came here together. Jimin bought it because it's true but Taehyung didn't seem to believe it.

A Doctor came out her room and Lisa and I rushed over to him.

"Can we see her?" Lisa

"Is she okay?"

We both asked different questions at the same time. I was desperate to see Yuna again, awake and alright instead of sleeping and unsure of her future.

"She's perfectly okay. She may be a little confused at times but that's normal. You may see her." Doctor

We thanked the doctor and rushed inside yunas room leaving everyone else outside. They all know that out of everyone Lisa and I would be the first ones to see her.

I closed the door behind me when we walked in and Lisa rushed over to the sleepy looking Yuna. She quickly embraced Yuna in her arms and I rushed to the other side to hug from the side making the hug into a three way hug.

I heard yunas chuckle and I felt so relieved to hear it. Just any noise coming from her right now is amazing.

We pulled part and sat on the edge of her bed on each side and I took her one hand while Lisa took her other.