Chapter 24

~Y/N POV~

When I woke up I was so scared for the baby. Screw myself and my health as long as it doesn't affect the baby then fine but I just wanted to know if the baby was okay. Thankfully though a doctor came to speak to me as soon as I woke up and explained that the baby is just fine. The heart beat is perfectly normal and no other damaged seemed to be done.

To put my mind at rest they let me listen to the heart beat myself and to have another scan just so they could show me the truth and I was thankful that the baby was just fine but when taehyung gave me a mirror I did have a two massive bruises already showing up under my left eye and right side of my jaw. Nayeon hits like a fucking brick I swear she even burst my lip open too and I looked like I had just been in a wrestling ring when I only got a few punches but my side does hurt a little bit from where she kicked me but again that's another bruise too but I was told not to move too much and advised to stay another night just so they could keep an eye on myself and the baby. When it comes to stuff like this you can never be too sure what will happen.

Since I woke up Taehyung has been here the whole time and he even called the police which I have already spoke too and told them of my problems and what is going on but I couldn't help that think one of the officers where judging me when I had to explain why Nayeon would do such a thing but I ignored it since there's nothing I can do about it but the officers left not that long ago after also getting a statement from Taehyung as the witness that seen what happened.

Taehyung also told me that he told everyone and that was including Jungkook but had to leave a message because he must of been busy with something and couldn't answer but I put my bet on Nayeon not letting him answer because she would of known it would be about what happened between us back in the parking lot.

"Where's that bitch!! I'll kill her!" Yuna

She stormed into the room, kicking it open with Namjoon and Lisa coming in close behind her. She looked enraged and a woman on a mission. Taehyung stood up with his hands in his pockets and Namjoon comes to stand at the bottom of my bed with a concerned look on his face as my two best friends come to my other side of my bed. Lisa immediately taking my hand in hers.

"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" Lisa

I nodded with a weak smile on my face.

"Yes I'm fine the baby is too thankfully."

Lisa and Yuna both took a breath in relief and exchanged looks but Yuna went back to her dark glare.

"I swear Nayeon is lucky I don't know where she lives or I would be expecting a visit from me and I would end up in jail." Yuna

I let out a airy chuckle and looked down at my belly. I was so over the moon that my baby girl was okay. I don't know what I would be like if I was told the worst news, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened if I lost her.

The doors open again and this time Hoseok comes in, well practically running in. His eyes were wide with alert and worry, coming to my side to stand next to Taehyung, almost pushing him out the way and taking your hand in his.

"Y/n! You're okay? The baby's fine? Is there anything I can get for you? Are you comfy? Are you feeling okay?" Hoseok

I laughed at his constant questions but I appreciated his concern, I really did.

"Everything is fine Hoseok thank you."

I smiles but still shows worry.

"See, why cant the baby daddy be that? He's not even here yet, probably too busy with Nayeon to even notice." Yuna

My eyes widen in surprise and I turned my head back at Yuna who holds her chin up high and crossed her arms over her shoulders but Lisa gave her a nudge who also shared the same wide eyes at I did.

"Yuna!" Namjoon

Yuna looked at him unbothered and shrugs her shoulders.

"What?" Yuna

"Why would the baby daddy be with Nayeon? Is he som-" Hoseok

He cuts himself off when something clicks in his mind and his eyes grew in size and his lips parted in shock to what he realised and straighten out his composure. Taehyung chuckles and pats Hoseoks shoulder and Namjoons sighs heavily, facepalming himself while shaking his head.

"Yes, my friend. Jungkook is the baby daddy." Taehyung

He giggles and I threw my head back at the truth. Hoseok didn't know yet but I guess now he does.

"What? Are you saying that Hoseok didn't know? I thought he knew?" Yuna

She points at Hoseok who was still shocked and yet stunned of unsure what to say. I looked at Yuna who looks back at me in question with a frown.

"No Hoseok didn't know but Jimin and Yoongi didn't know that Jungkooks the dad either and I'm not ready to tell them yet so Hoseok please don't tell them yet."

I practically begged Hoseok because I do want to say something myself, to tell them the truth even if I think Yoongi kind of knows but doesn't fully know it.

Hoseok blinks back at me cluelessly but then eventually nods.

"Yeah, sure I'll not say anything." Hoseok

"Well it's too late for that."

I froze to the sound of Yoongis voice and Lisa and Yuna parted to the side so I could see Yoongi enter the room holding little Minhos hand. Yoongi was smirking at me and Minho was just looking at everyone confused but when his eyes landed on me he ran over and jumped onto the chair beside my bed but he didn't get a chance to say anything as an enrage older brother of mine steps out from hiding behind Yoongi and glares at me with his hands now to rest on his hips.

"Jungkook's the what now?" Jimin

Yoongi laughs and steps to the side amusingly and I gulp nervously, my hands removed from Hoseok and Lisa to rest on my bump.

"Oh this is going to be good." Yoongi

Jimin rushes over to my bed, standing in front of Yuna and Lisa who backed away from Jimins wrath but to stand beside Minho.

"Minho, how about you come with me and Lisa to get something to eat." Yuna

She held out her hand for him to take but he looks at me with his little pout and sad eyes but I forced a smile and nodded just to tell him I'm okay and its okay if he wants to go. he smiles at me then runs over to Yuna and Lisa, to take Yunas hand the three of them leave together.

The whole time Jimin had his burning glare on me and I felt so small under it that I wanted to whiter away from the situation. I wanted to tell him but not for him to find out this way.

"Y/n. You have a lot of explaining to do." Jimin

Oh damn it.