Chapter 27

~Y/N POV~

It's back to class like normal.

It's kind of weird to be honest because everything seems normal in class with Lisa and Yuna until I see Jungkook enter the classroom and I remember he's living at my house again. And he's the father of my child.

It didn't bother me last time he was living at my house for two weeks before going back to Nayeon but this time it feels different. I think it was because we were on good terms last time and this time we barely speak. Only to say hello and goodbye to one another or morning and goodnight. Just simple stuff like that really.

Being in class around him doesn't help when I can hear the whispers in the classroom about me being noticeably pregnant. I mean come on this isn't high school anymore, this is college.

When this all started at first it was everyone saying that Hoseok was the father of my baby but now people are starting to whisper even worse things about me.

I try to ignore it but sometimes it's hard to ignore it. Yuna tried to shush them in their whispers from the people behind us but they would just giggle and ignore Yuna. This only fuels yunas rage but before she could explode I told her not to bother.

However she didn't like that but then agreed to stay quiet.

Trying to ignore the whispers do I concentrate on what Jungkook was writing up on the board. His back was turned and he had no idea that people weren't really paying attention and instead we're talking about me.

I just wrote down what he was noting in the board keeping focus on the board but jungkoo suddenly spins on his heels to glare at everyone around the room unexpectedly. He didn't say anything but only looks at everyone around the room who have now suddenly become quiet after seeing how unamused Jungkook seemed to be.

"Is there something someone would like to share with the class?" Jungkook

I didn't react but just wrote away what was on the board. Yuna raised her hand but I slammed it back down shaking my head at her.

Yuna and I were having a silent conversation about how she thinks I should let Jungkook know what they're saying but I refused. She gave in again and huffed to start writing. Relieved that she didn't say anything I looked back at the board just to see Jungkook staring at me for the first time during this whole lesson. He had a raised brow and hands on his hips as if he were trying to make sense of what Yuna was going to say before I stopped her.

I didn't react as he stares at me like that and instead go back to his words written on the board to take notes for an upcoming exam

I didn't react as he stares at me like that and instead go back to his words written on the board to take notes for an upcoming exam. These would be our last and thankfully we'll be graduating soon and get our qualifications and I can finally leave this place just in time to have my daughter.

Jungkook then turns back around, back to us students and aggressively scribbles in the board signalling he's not in the best of moods right now.

The whispers didn't start off straight away but they did end up picking back up again. I sighed to myself, writing notes but my free hand rested on my bump when I heard someone talk about how big I was already getting. I mean grow up, we're adults here. I wouldn't be the first in college to be pregnant and I'm sure I wouldn't be the last.

"What's the best she doesn't even know who the father is?" ??

"Of course that's the case. Just look at her. She won't have a clue." ???

"That poor child. I feel sorry for the baby." ????

I dropped my pencil and ducked my head down lower to my desk. Yuna turns around to the people behind us again and Lisa this time already having enough also turns around.

But no one had a chance to react since someone had beat them to it.

"Soomin! Tia! Hyejin! What's all the gossip about!?" Jungkook

I looked up at Jungkook who quickly glances at me and then back to the people behind us.

"N-nothing sir." Tia

"Well that didn't sound like nothing. If you're going to speak then share it with the whole class." Jungkook

He gestured to everyone in the room now staring with wide eyes to the three that were just gossiping about me.

However none of them spoke and Jungkook raised a brow again and started tapping his foot as his patience growing thin.

"We're waiting!" Jungkook

I flinched at his raised voice and bowed my head a little bit. I hate all this drama, why can't there just be this one simple day?

"We're sorry sir." Soomin

"I shouldn't be the one you apologise to. The three of you need to apologise to Y/n for talking about her in such a rude manner." Jungkook

He continues to glare at the students over my head and Yuna starts to chuckle and she leans down closer to my head to whisper.

"You know what he might not be that bad." Yuna

She chuckles again but I just gave her a weird look and rolled my eyes at her.

"We're sorry y/n."

The three gossips apologised and I just turn around to them and nod without a word and turn back around just to slump back in my chair completely done with the day. I just want to go home and binge eat me weight in salt and vinegar chips.

"Now let me make this clear in this class! I don't want to hear anyone in this class talk about y/n in anyway that is not related to the topic of the day! Understood?!" Jungkook

Everyone in the class nods not wanting to provoke him even more than he already was. He nods to himself and turns back to the board but then stops half way and turns back around again to the whole class.

"And to put the rumours to rest, I am the father y/n's child. So the child will NOT be without a father thank you very much." Jungkook

He grins to himself and turns back fully to the board. Lisa gasps in shock and Yuna let's out a bellowed laugh while I sit there in equal shock and all colour drained from my face as he continues as if nothing happened.

I can't believe he just did that.

Even if no one said anything everyone of my fellow students gave me a look of surprise when all I wanted to do was hide under my desk but my belly wouldn't allow me to do that.

Now the whole college is going to know about this but it's not so bad I guess when I'll be leaving here soon anyway.

It's kind of nice that he just claimed our child in front of everyone. Maybe I should invite him to my next check up?

It shouldn't be so bad right?