Chapter 38

~Y/N POV~

Our date night went so well, too well in fact to think it was real but it was very much real.

By the time we got back to the house, everyone was in bed and so after taking off our shoes by the front door and hanging up our jackets, we decided to call it a night.

But Jungkook had other ideas. Instead he walked me to my room as he would if we lived separately but right now he still stays here until he finds somewhere else but I don't think he's in a rush to.

Now standing in front of my bedroom door did I turn to Jungkook when he grabbed my hand just to gently kiss the back of my hand and caress it with his thumb afterwards but I was having a hard time trying to not laugh about this and he was no better. He just let out a quiet laugh to his own actions.

"Shh, you'll wake up everyone." Jungkook

Lightly did I push him back but he just pressed his finger over his own lips signalling me to be quiet.

"You're the one that's laughing so much."

"Okay, okay. Let's be serious about this now." Jungkook

Straightening his posture did he puff out his chest and kiss the back of my hand again, leaving his lips to linger there this time but to look up to me showing a straight face but failing miserably when I laughed out loud. I couldn't help it, it was just too funny when he tries to act all serious like that without him being angry or something.

Quickly when I started to laugh out loud, his hand slapped over my mouth and turned the door handle just to open my bedroom door and push us inside and close the door behind us.

"You laugh so loud." Jungkook

He chuckled, finally removing his hand from my mouth.

"It's not my fault. You kept being silly."

Jungkook showed an offended look, one hand to his chest as he steps back from me.

"I was trying to me a gentleman and walk you to your room. You know since we live together I couldn't walk you to your front door." Jungkook

"Well you kind of did if you think about it."

I joked, walking over to my bed just to sit on the edge, Jungkook following me to come sit beside me.

"Yeah, yeah smarty pants." Jungkook

I rolled my eyes and stood up to get some pjs but Jungkook having other ideas grabbing my wrist and pulled me down on to his lap. I yelped out in surprise but his thighs were comfy enough to land on.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"This." Jungkook

Without another word he cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. His soft lips making direct contact with my own, slowly moving together in sync until he made the first move to push his tongue into my mouth to swirl together nicely. One of his hand to reach up to the back of my head as I fully turned to him almost straddling him at this point.

I was really getting into this even if I didn't plan this but this was really was making me needy at this point and I just wanted to have him. Reaching down to his shirt did I tug on it just for him to muffle a laugh between our lip and remove the shirt for me and I took it upon myself to pull off my dress of my head. I'm usually not that confidant lately with my changing body but right now I didn't care.

When clothes are being removed, it's game on.

I stood up to take off my bra and underwear while at the same time watching Jungkook unbuckle his belt and pull down his trousers eagerly.

Sitting up did he slap both his thighs, hungrily licking his lips when he eyes roamed my pregnant body.

"Come here." Jungkook

(SMUT WARNING)

I did as he said, crawling onto the bed just to latch lips again positioning myself over him and taking hold of his manhood in my hands, stroking him tenderly as our tongues fought against each other. Hearing him moan to my touch, I wrapped my free arm around his shoulder for more support just as I positioned his tip at my entrance and sunk down on him, throwing my head back as he fills me up.

Straight away I started to grind on him as much as I could, lips still locked until he decided to lay on his back so I could start to bounce on his cock desperately.

Our hands entwined for support on my behalf as I bounced on him, feeling him stretch me out and fill me up. His whole length inside me as I became a moaning mess and he was no different. In fact he started to buck up into me, brow furrowed in concentration as he would look down to where we connect or look up to meet my eyes.

"Lay down on your side." Jungkook

He whispered, tapping my thigh. I nodded breathlessly and slipped him out of me just to roll carefully onto my side beside him, my head on the pillows as I got comfortable. Behind me I felt the bed shift as he came to press his chest up against my back, reaching down to my left leg to lift up and again push back into me and allow my leg to close again.

"Argh so tight. Are you comfortable enough?" Jungkook

He asked me, whispering in my ear as he nipped my ear in the process and gave small gently thrusts inside me.

"Y-Yes."

I whispered back to him, bending my neck in an awkward angle to be able to kiss his lips once more before he started to thrust into my pussy with more force. His grip on my hips to keep me in place. Jungkook moved slow and steady, keeping that rhythm without fail. It may have been slower to what Im use to but I'm still overwhelmed with pleasure and I knew he was too judging by his shaky breath in my ear as he fucks me slow and yet hard since his whole length would push up into me.

I whined when I already felt my high approaching. However he chuckled and kept going, knowing I'm close but he grunted when my walls started to clench around him when I finally let it go, cumming around him just for him to moan loudly but to keep thrusting me through it.

Once my high had come and gone I started to grind my ass against Jungkook for more pressure, rotating my hips against him, feeling him slip in and out of me.

"Cum for me baby."

"Mhm. So good." Jungkook

Continuing to grind and rotate my hips on him, the grip on my hips grew tighter and he started to breath unevenly and even so much as to shake.

"Ah fuckk." Jungkook

"That's it. Cum for me."

"Ima cum for you, ah shit." Jungkook

He moans loudly in my ear, jolting his hips up into me as he finally cums inside deep inside me. Pumping himself until he was done and then sighs out loud in content yet doesn't pull out but to stay laying behind me.

"Can we stay like this?" Jungkook

I laughed and nodded, reaching around the back to run my fingers through his hair before turning my head to face him in that awkward angle.

"Yes we can. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Y/n." Jungkook

He smiled to me before we shared a goodnight kiss and eventually the two of us to fall sleep in each others arms.