Chapter 45

~Y/N POV~

Jungkook is coming home today from the hospital finally. He's been there for two months mostly because of his physical therapy to help him walk again. Even if he's still having to use a wheelchair and mostly be pushed around since one arm is still not at his strongest. All I can say is he's getting better and I can't wait for him to come home.

This is where he'll stay with us but in the downstairs bedroom like Namjoon did after his accident.

But as I'm waiting for Jungkook to come home through those doors, I have to be prepared. This past two weeks Jungkook is, well he can be a little short tempered.

I don't blame him but I mostly happens when he tries to do something for himself but can't or he mixes up his words when he tries to speak.

But put joy in front of him and he's a completely different person. His daughter lights up his world and his bad mood disappears.

Jimin and Yoongi went to the hospital to pick him up while everyone we know and that is close to Jungkook is here at home waiting for him.

Joy was sitting on my lap, chewing on her face unaware that her father will be here any minute. Minho was on the floor in front of me, sitting on his knees trying to show joy a video filled with bright colours and music from you tube. Whatever it is she didn't dare take her eyes off it.

"Y/n I think JJ likes the yellow colour the best." Minho

He grins at me for a swoon before gazing back to joy on my laugh. I only half laugh to the nickname he's already given my daughter.

The front door clicked open and instantly Hoseok stood up from the couch beside me and started to fidget with his hands but Taehyung still sitting pulled him back down to sit beside him and Lisa.

Jin instead made way towards the door to hold it open just for yoongis back to come walking in backwards.

By this time Namjoon and Yuna came to join us from the kitchen.

I stood up with joy when Jungkook finally came into view. Yoongi pulling him inside by his wheelchair while Jimin pushed from his front. Luckily we still have Namjoons wheelchair ramp outside.

Yoongi turned Jungkook around and pushed him into the living room. Jungkook had a slight scowl on his face but it was clear he was trying to hide it.

"Hey." Jungkook

He waved his hand lazily as the door was shut behind him.

Before anyone else could get to him first I rushed over to him quickly but carefully so I didn't ram my brother down.

Our eyes met and instantly his mood picked up to show a bright smile on his face. Most especially when he seen joy in my arms.

Yoongi made a quick move to pull Jungkooks chair to the side out the way of the door but I just took up a seat beside him on the end of the couch.

"How are you doing?"

I asked him as I carefully set our daughter on his lap to he supported with his good arm curling around her.

"I'm fine." Jungkook

He mumbled happily looking down at joy in his arm using his other hand to take her small hand so her tiny fingers could curl around his finger.

"Hey Jungkook, what do you say about a movie night tonight? It's not been the same with out you." Taehyung

Jungkook briefly gazed towards him and nods smiling lightly at him and looks down at joy again.

I can't help but feel that Jungkook may be using joy as a coping mechanism for what happened to him. He's been taking it hard and Joy seems to be almost the only person that can brighten him up. It's sometimes even hard for me to cheer him up on his bad days.

"Alright then, well do that." Taehyung

Yoongi and Jimin headed towards the kitchen stating they'll make some drinks for now. After Namjoon and Yuna said hello to Jungkook they decided to take a trip to the shop to go get snack for tonight.

Even with Hoseok, Lisa and Taehyung saying hello and picking up conversation with Jungkook his main attention to was still on joy. I could only stay quiet and watch. There was something in his eyes when he looks at joy. The love is clearly there but there's something else too. It's like he thinks about something when he looks at her that he hasn't told me. But I'm sure he will in time.

Jin came and sat next to me quietly, also eyeing up Jungkook and joy in their own moment together even if she was falling asleep in her fathers arms.

"Is it too soon to talk about Nayeon?" Jin

I nodded at him after he whispered in my ear, leaning on close.

"I don't think that's a good idea. He boils into a foul mood when you mention her name."

I whispered back to him carefully so Jungkook wouldn't hear me. But when Minho looked over his shoulder at me from his iPad I just smiled at him and he smiled back before turning back around.

"Well I think he should know that she's locked up now. They found her and arrested her." Jin

"Good."

I spat back through harsh whisper.

Of course it was Nayeon that did this to us. Tried to kill me with her car but instead Jungkook risked his life for joy and I by jumping in front of it.

She only got caught because it was caught on tape and she was seen driving the car. We all knew it was her anyway but when you bring her up to Jungkook I swear if he wasn't in a wheelchair I don't doubt he would of killed her himself.

"But we'll tell him tomorrow. Let's just let him enjoy his daddy daughter time. I think he needs it."

Jin just hummed back his response and sat back in the couch.

Jimin and Yoongi came back with drinks for everyone and some music was put on in the background but quietly because Joy had fallen asleep.

Jungkook still with his eyes set on his daughter snoozing peacefully he reached out his one hand towards me, making grappy hands. I couldn't stop the smile appearing on my face and I took his hand.

The moment I did he looked at me, expressing a loving smile before bringing my hand to his lips, softly pecking a kiss.

"Love you." Jungkook

As if I couldn't melt anymore than I have, I did.

"I love you too."

With that said I stood up bent over to sweetly kiss him on the lips.

With Sakura now away, it's just us and our family now. Nothing else matters.