Chapter 23

~Y/ N POV~

"Seriously though, I don't get what the difference is with normal green apples and cooking apples. They're both the same!" Taehyung

I rolled my eyes at Taehyungs comment about green apples. He's hasn't stopped since we seen them in the fruit aisle. All I wanted was to come here for some salt and vinegar chips in peace but Yoongi gave us a shopping list for more things and Taehyung and I were in charge of the food list to get everything on it.

"Well if you want to know why don't you ask jin. Call him and ask him yourself."

I mention to my cousin who suddenly pauses in the middle of the aisle as I continue walking on with the trolley.

"That's not a bad idea!" Taehyung

He takes out his phone and dials jins number I can only assume and waits for an answer.

"Ah! Jin-Ah! What's the difference between cooking apples and normal apples?" Taehyung

There was a pause on the other line until I could hear Jin shouting from the other side of the phone.

"You seriously called me at work to ask that stupid question?!" Jin

I burst out laughing at Taehyung, shaking my head at him as he now looks like a scolded puppy regretting his decision to call and ask.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to ask." Taehyung

I turned around, away from him and continued to walk on down the aisle with the trolley of food. I looked up and down the shelves for beef and chicken, all requested by Yoongi. I picked up the beef and chicken and placed it inside the trolley but looking down at the trollley I noticed I didn't bring my purse. Of crap.

Taehyung just finished his call with Jin and comes back over.

"Hey I now know the differnce after a long lecture of interrupting Jin at work." Taehyung

He sighs the last part to stick his phone in his pocket but frowns when he sees my own frown at the forgetfulness of not having my purse with me.

"What's wrong with you?" Taehyung

"I left my purse in the car."

"Oh? Well I'll go get it." Taehyung

I was quick to shake my head at him and grab his worst from running away already to the car.

"There's no need I'll go get it. I'll be right back."

He nods hesitantly knowing there's no point in arguing because theirs not. I'll just argue with him in the shop about it. I'm quite capable of doing this.

"Fine but if you're not back in five minutes I'll be coming out looking for you." Taehyung

I chuckled at him already turning to walk away.

"Oh I'm sure you will. I won't be long."

I walk away after hearing his hum in response and headed to the car. It would of been easier if Taehyung had his wallet but he doesn't because he mentioned in the car on the way here that he was in too much of a rush to leave with me that he didn't realise until it was too late that he didn't bring his wallet. It looks like the two of us are forgetful today.

I approach the car and unlocked it to open the car door, reaching for my purse in the glove compartment and then to close and lock up the car again.

Turning around smiling to myself did I squeal in fright when I found someone standing so close to me that I was inches away from them. I dropped the purse and stood there in shock staring at the person looking back at me with so much hatred in their eyes it made me super uncomfortable.

"When will you just fuck off and leave my husband alone?"

I sighed at her question and took a big step back away from her.

"I'm not going anywhere nayeon and it's not my fault I have Jungkook as my professor."

"Yeah well change classes!" Nayeon

I shook my head to take a step back from her when I noticed how she took another step closer to me.

"I can't. He's the only professor that teaches the class that I need for the degree I'm going for."

Her face turns a shade of red and her fists balled up furiously.

"Change of I'll make you." Nayeon

"I cant. There's nothing that can be done about it, now good day to you Nayeon."

I spoke calmly to turn around to walk away but she grabbed my wrist tightly and whisked me back around to face her.

"I'm not finished. I know where Jungkook was two nights ago. He was at your house wasn't he?" Nayeon

I didn't say a word since I didn't want her to find out that Jungkook was at my house that night. He spend two hours with me, we didn't do anything but speak about possible girl baby names and that's about it before he had to leave so Nayeon didn't find out but somehow she did.

"I can see it on your face he was! What the the fuck does he see in you?! You're just a fucking slut that sleeps with their professors for better grades!" Nayeon

She points in my face and I scoff to push away her hand from my face. I hate it when people do that, to get in my face like that.

"You don't know me Nayeon! And I'm not some slut, if anyone is the slut here it's you! Jungkook deserves better than you and you do nothing but treat him like shit! Get a grip of yourself!"

I rip my wrist away from her and she glares at me with dark eyes that has me worried just a little bit but I won't show it.

"You fucking bitch! How dare you?! Of all people he had to fuck it had to be you!! It's always been fucking you!! Y/n, this and y/n that! Just fuck off!!" Nayeon

She clean slaps me across the face and I stare back at her in shock to hold my face that stinging in pain. She actually slapped me?!

She glares at me and I was quick to slap her back but I regretted it the moment I did it since she pushed me to the floor not having a care in the world that I was pregnant and kicks me on the side.

I wince in pain and roll onto my side but she turns me over and again kicks me in the side closer to my belly this time. Out of instinct I held my hands protectively over my stomach.

"Don't you fucking get it?! I'll always be better than you! That's why Jungkook chose to come back to me! He's mine and you and THAT mean nothing to him!" Nayeon

She points at my stomach just before raising her fist that soon collided onto my face, right across my right cheek. She hit me again and again but I tried to kick her away from me but she kept coming back.

"Get off me!! Stop!"

But despite my bids for her to stop her hits and kicks kept coming, blinded by her fuelled rage she didn't dare stop her beatings on me. I'm not so much scared for myself but more because I'm pregnant. It's my baby's safety that's on my mind more than anything.

"HEY!! NAYEON GET OFF HER!!"

I heard Taehyungs voice from behind her and she was lifted off me and I sunk back onto the concrete floor beneath me. I felt so light headed with the stress and pain around my body I didn't have the energy to sit up and see what was going on.

I could hear shouting between Taehyung and Nayeon until it stops and Taehyung comes to hover over me before he quickly picks me up carefully. But by this point I was finding it hard to keep conscious. I heard Taehyung curse under his breath before I closed my eyes passing out from my injuries I had just received.

At least this way I could rid myself from reality but I hope my baby is okay. I could only pray that she's okay.