Chapter 26

~Y/N POV~

Three days have passed since I got home and Jimin isn't talking to me. He spent the night at the hospital with me but from what I also know Jungkook was there too and Taehyung also stayed so the two wouldn't fight. I appreciated I'm the three of them staying with me but they didn't have to. Even with Jungkook staying there the two of us didn't get a chance to see each other since Jimin was angry at the two of us for this whole situation.

I knew Jimin would be mad but not this mad. He's even ignoring me and it hurts that my big brother is still ignoring me for something that can't be helped.

I was currently sitting on the couch being a couch potato honestly. I wanted to be lazy today and not go anywhere and that included not going with Namjoon and Taehyung to take minho out for the day to the park and out for lunch.

I was actually stuffing my face with salt and vinegar chips watching 365 days movie on Netflix. To be honest I was glued to the movie and it made me jealous that a guy like that wanted someone so much that he was willing to do anything to keep her happy even if it meant he had to keep her against her will, that I'm not keen on but still! I like it.

The door bell rang and I made no attempts to get up but I could hear Yoongis fast footsteps to the door and Jimin suddenly enters the room to sit in the corner of the room a distance away from me and cross his arms over his chest and set his eyes on the movie. I could tell he wanted to say something about it but chose not to.

"Just come in Jungkook. They're both in the living room." Yoongi

My heart skipped a beat when I heard the mention of his name and his voice mumble a thanks and the door to close meaning he actually came inside.

I didn't bother turning off the move and kept my sights on it but Yoongi enters the room and clears his throat.

"Y/n don't you think you should pause that for now? We still have some things to discuss." Yoongi

Sighing heavily I reached over to grab the remote from the coffee table with a grunt and sat back while pausing the movie. I'm still going to watch it later.

"Jungkook how about you take a seat?" Yoongi

He points to anywhere in the room. That's when Jungkook and I first make eye contact and he holds my gaze nodding to Yoongi and comes to sit beside me but keeping a small distance between us that's enough space to fit minho between if he were here.

Jimin scoffs but doesn't say anything. Yoongi walls over to Jimin and sits beside him patting my brothers clenched hand that was on his lap all tensed but glaring at Jungkook with a dark look upon his face.

 Yoongi walls over to Jimin and sits beside him patting my brothers clenched hand that was on his lap all tensed but glaring at Jungkook with a dark look upon his face

Jungkook awkwardly shifted in his seat and coughs to break some sort of silence since no one knew what to say.

"Okay fine I'll speak up first. How the fuck did this happen in the first place? Explain that to me." Jimin